Paper scanning can be either really easy—scanning merely a page or two, or one of the most daunting tasks you and/or your department will ever take part in. Either way, use this list as a way to identify problems with your paper scanning project before they get out of hand.
Feel free to click on the image to view the infographic, otherwise here are the Top 10 Reasons Paper Scanning Projects Can Go Wrong!
10. Your scanner jams everytime you leave the paperclips on
9. You reached your health insurance deductible solely from paper cuts
8. Last time you scanned a document it ended up being faxed
7. Your IT department told you to update your driver, so you ordered an Uber
6. Your last scan was auto-saved as unknown-14@xbw8!9acd$f2zr69m.txt
5. You wear sunglasses because the light from the scanner is so bright
4. After loading your documents into the tray, you click PRINT
3. You use your scanner's USB port to charge your phone
2. Your scanner has a "SHARE TO FACEBOOK" button
and the #1 Reason Paper Scanning Projects Can Go Wrong is,
The temp you just hired thought Canon was a game on iTunes!